Since 1998 Woodside has proudly supported the WA Museum’s ground-breaking research into the marine biodiversity of Western Australia’s unique North West. We welcome the decision to create a new home for this amazing body of work, and establish a place that will bring new vibrancy to the Perth cultural precinct.
- Peter Coleman, CEO and Managing Director, Woodside
This is a time of enormous excitement at the WA Museum. The WA Government’s decision to proceed with the New Museum at the Perth site has given huge impetus to our work. We have an unprecedented opportunity – not just as a Museum but also as a State – to create a museum that portrays WA to the World. We need your help!
The WA Government has generously committed over $420 million. We invite you to join our supporters in helping develop a world-class facility to enable our research to continue, our collections to grow and our education to reach a wider audience.
The New Museum will highlight the importance of the resource sector and supporting industries central to the economic foundations of our state.
The Western Australian Museum prides itself on highly innovative exhibitions and research programs. Corporate Partnerships are one way of being associated with a special, permanent or touring exhibition, a community-wide educational activity or a ground-breaking research project. Partnership opportunities can be tailored to your specific interests and requirements. Current scientific and environmental research programs.
By becoming a valued corporate partner, the WA Museum will provide your organisation a variety of benefits that could include:
- Discounted admission to special exhibitions at the Museum for employees
- Acknowledgment on promotional material associated with the exhibition or project
- Priority invitations to view special touring exhibition
- Complimentary tickets to special touring exhibitions
- Discounted hire on Museum venues for corporate functions
- Acknowledgement on the Western Australian Museum website and in the Museum's Annual Report
- Acknowledgement on the Foundation for the WA Museum Annual Report
- Online links to your corporate web site
- Acknowledgement on the Museum supporter's board
- Access to behind-the-scenes-tours for your guests and employees
Email the Development Manager for information on the opportunities available.