Voyage to the Deep Family Fun Day!
Sun 20 Aug 2017
10:00am – 2:00pm
WA Maritime Museum
Join us for a special family fun day to farewell the award-winning exhibition Voyage to the Deep!
From 9.30am - 5pm make the most of your final opportunity to climb aboard a giant replica Nautilus submarine and discover the mysteries of the deep sea in this interactive exhibition!
Plus from 10am - 2pm be sure to take part in some fun family activities!
- Craft your own squiggly squid or bouncing octopus.
- Get ready for some awesome face painting.
- Decorate your own ‘Under the Sea’ cookie.
- Colour in your own sea creature and bring it to life on our amazing digital animation screen.
- Keep your cameras ready to snap a shot of Olivia the Octopus, who will be adventuring around the Museum.
- Enjoy a special screening of Finding Nemo in 3D* at 11am.
Activities are free, but entry costs to the WA Maritime Museum and Voyage to the Deep apply.
For more information contact the Museum by calling 1300 134 081 or by emailing email@example.com
*Finding Nemo is rated G and runs for 100 minutes.
Caption: Voyage to the Deep
Image Courtesy Australian National Maritime Museum
1300 134 081
The WA Maritime Museum is located within walking distance of Fremantle Station visit the Transperth website for timetables.
The WA Maritime Museum is serviced by the free Fremantle Cat Service, at stop 24. Visit the Transperth website for timetables and details.
Paid parking is available in the City of Fremantle car park just outside the WA Shipwrecks Museum. Additional paid parking is available in the Wilsons car park at the WA Maritime Museum, Victoria Quay which is a short walk from the WA Shipwrecks Museum.
Captain Cook Cruises offer a range of ferry services from Perth which stop nearby at B-Shed ferry terminal.
Comprehensive accessibility information about the WA Maritime Museum can be found on the Access WA website.